sábado, 24 de septiembre de 2011

Here is my Lapband Story…

I was overweight most of my life.  I had tried every diet out there only to gain all the weight back. I was depressed and frustrated.  I had heard so many Weight Loss Surgery success stories and realized that Lapband surgery was my only option for permanent Weight Loss. While researching my options I ran across Dr. Arturo Rodriguez’s website and decided to call.  I was skeptical about traveling outside the U.S. but after a lot of research I was certain that Dr. Arturo Rodriguez was the right doctor for me.
An important thing I learned in my research was that the experience of your Lap-band Surgeon plays a huge role in your success with Lap-band.  Dr. Arturo Rodriguez has performed thousands more Lap-band Surgeries than any doctor I could find in the U.S.  I decided that if I was going to have this surgery I wanted the best Surgeon to do it!

My experience in Monterrey was amazing!  I was greeted at the airport and taken directly to the hospital.  When we arrived, Dr. Rodriguez and his assistant met my husband and I.  They discussed everything that would take place.  After surgery I was taken to my hospital room.  There was always a nurse to help if I needed.  I have never received such good care in any hospital in the U.S. as I did in Monterrey.

The next day I was picked up and taken to my hotel room and later that evening, one of  Dr. Arturo Rodriguez’s staff came to check on me and take my husband and I around Monterrey.  The next day someone picked us up and drove us to the airport.  We never had to worry about a single thing the entire time we were there.

My life since Lap-band Surgery has changed dramatically. I can play with my boys and not get tired, I’m more outgoing, I wake up and my back doesn’t hurt, and I have endless amounts of energy.  It’s also taught me what true portion control is and given me the skills to lifelong Weight Loss!  I’ve learned what it takes to keep the weight off forever!  Most importantly I have eliminated my chances of acquiring obesity related illnesses.

I have Dr. Arturo Rodriguez and the Lap-band Surgery to thank for all of this.  It changed my life so much that my Mom even decided to have Gastric Bypass Surgery (by Dr. Arturo Rodriguez of course) and she too has had amazing success losing over 100 lbs and going off many of the medications she was on prior to surgery. In fact, I was so impressed by Dr. Rodriguez and his staff that when the opportunity came to work with them and to help others see the many benefits of this surgery, I jumped at the chance.

I would love to talk to you about how much this amazing Surgery can change your life and why Dr. Arturo Rodriguez is the right Surgeon for you.

Shelby Hashagen

Patient Coordinator / Dr. Arturo Rodriguez

(360) 304-0610

shelby@thebariatric.com
http://www.thebariatric.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario